Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik
Not really pfhjvb0. Just a bunch of silly nonsense, very few on this site are interested in how any of these things work just subjective "but but it sounds better" with no controls involved or explanation as to how. 
Nonsense because they use their ears instead of measurements that aren’t able to properly tell the differences? Science is great, when properly understood. If someone  believes we already know everything there is to know, better to keep them to the task of writing the history, so those who believe we still have much to discover can do the discovering. You won’t ever learn anything new with the first type.
Thanks djones51... that's what I thought.  I've got no problem with someone asserting that they subjectively perceive a difference and are happy to pay thousands of $ for it, but certainly we don't need pages and pages of that noise if there's no way they can objectively back it up.  
"...those who believe we still have much to discover can do the discovering."

Well, some are sure they have discovered a money-making scam.