Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik
Gives me any cable i will make it sound like a marvel in a few minutes, without measuring it at all, except with my ears , and using something that will vary in relation to the specific sound of your system.... I will not mention what is this varying materials, i dont want to schock the dogmas....And nobody has ever explain to me why this materials works that way in an audio system... It is only by experiments and listenings that i work my way with it....

I mention this because common sense is lacking about cables.... Common sense takes into the equation 2 things: the numbers of testimonies about cables differences, and the actual inability for our technology to measure and explain any differences, very subtle sometimes, in cables by our measuring limited apparatus for now....

Arguing with "science" is ridiculous, technology is not science first, technology often create something before being able to explain it, happily for us; second, technology has no way to measure in a single way all the parameters involved in cables embeddings in an audio system, because "probably" there is more than the tech-brain think about this ears-audio phenomena....Technology works with experiments not dogmas....

Blind testing is not the "apex" of technological progress, but a debunkers technology and a marketters one also like statistics in a way....Pharma companies likes statistics very much over experiments by human doctor in the field guess why? If you know about statistics you know why....A clue: the bigger the numbers, the more you can play with them easily....

This is what my "ignoramus" common sense and experience dictates to me reading all these useless threads arguing cables makes no differences at all by principle or by "measure" aka blind test.... :)

Hey Mitch2 ——‘ people who don’t worry about cables are the happiest people in the world” —- quoting you.

Are you sure? Then why are you guys in every single cable thread you can find in the Internets? This is how you happy people spend your time? So wasting your time in topics you “don’t worry” about is part of your happiness? Not sure if this kind of thing is happiness much. More like miserable 
I expect the Irony of both the name of this thread and his post will be lost on thyname :-)

Mahgister, that is a lot of conspiracy theory and ideas presented as facts without evidence for one post.

thyname742 posts07-11-2020 8:44amHey Mitch2 ——‘ people who don’t worry about cables are the happiest people in the world” —- quoting you.

Are you sure? Then why are you guys in every single cable thread you can find in the Internets? This is how you happy people spend your time? So wasting your time in topics you “don’t worry” about is part of your happiness? Not sure if this kind of thing is happiness much. More like miserable

Mahgister, that is a lot of conspiracy theory and ideas presented as facts without evidence for one post.
Sorry i dont get the conspiracy theory accusation....Do you live in Disney world, being a scientific and not knowing how international company use statistic in medical research, i guess you are an engineer? If you want i give to you the basic litterature about statistic use in medical field ? I am not a scientist myself but i know how to read ...It is a very actual problem in this pandemic by the way....

For the "facts" only your own " labelled" measures are facts no? Other ears experience are illusions....

Testimonies are not facts, anecdotal trivia they are....Human ears must be educated by numbers dials.... is it that? Is it the critical listening you speak about?

I apologize for the sarcasm....

P.S. for the statistic one short beginnings:

"The  ongoing tyranny of statistical significance testing in biomedical research" by Andreas Stang Oliver Kuss

The pdf is easy to spot on the web....

If you want explanation i am here :)

If you can understand that you will know how to use statistic to inflect any result in the wished direction....

After understanding that we can discuss the difference between field observational medical research and the difference with methodological statistic research  with the goal to sell you some "drug" ....

But this will necessitate other articles and education....

Where is the conspiracy theory?

Dont call something you dont understand with name you dont understand either....
Haha Robert, sounds like I’m doing pretty well at it then, you seem to be “ stiffled” by my posts. Actually I think it’s pretty sad that anyone feels the need to proclaim and stiffle any thoughts that don’t agree. But your response I guess is what one should expect when they try to approach a subject with reason and logic when others intentions are anything but that. But hey, carry on with your “ stifling” and enjoy if that’s what you do for entertainment.