Who needs a tuner?

This was a lot of work for somebody.Listen to what’s going on in the rest of the world.....The green dots on this Google Earth represent a radio station anywhere in the world.Click on any one of the dots and you will immediately listen to that station with very good sound. I especially liked Dublin, halfway up Ireland's east coast, with Irish pub music. Any of you who are multi-lingual will certainly enjoy this. http://radio.garden/live/toulouse/radiopresence

gwbeers
Post removed 
I agree with chrisoshea.  If you are lucky enough to have a really well-supported public station playing classical or jazz much of the day, a good tuner (mine is a tubed Fisher FM-90B) beats being online for sound quality.  Plus you can find NPR news online, which is the only broadcast media other than the BBC that allows you to find out what is really going on in the world.
NPR news online, which is the only broadcast media other than the BBC that allows you to find out what is really going on in the world.

Haha that's a joke.
I miss my favorite news show - "News from Lake Wobogon, where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average"