Who makes these? what is the value on them?

I inherited some slightly older equipment. It has been sitting in my basement unused for 3 years, I am trying to sell it, but not sure the best route. I went on to the bluebook part of this site and got some values, but can't find my speakers.

They are made by Soundwave, and are called Grand Soliloquy (sp? at work right now). Large HEAVY speakers. Triangle shaped with two 6" and a tweeter on both sides of speakers. Shape is triangular. like this
/\
/ \
| |
----
The speakers are on the front sides. Almost bipol/dipol in design. I hooked it all up and they sound BEUTIFULL, unfortunately I don't use them that much and I want to use the money to get some higher end camera equipment.

Here is the other equipment.
Classe cp-50 (D/A converter)
2 B+K Components Reference 4420 2 channel amps
Theta Data Basic Cd transport
Theta DsPro Basic III digital signal processor.
And some rather large speaker cables that

where do you think the best place to sell this equipment?
bphillips330
I remember those speakers. I heard them at an Absolute Sound store in Orlando (or was it Sound Advice? can't remember) while visiting my brother back the the early '90's. They were set up in the "high-end" demo room and I think they were paired with Krell electronics. I remember we listened to most of Enya's "Shepherd Moon" CD and they sounded positively ethereal- with monster bass! -jz
I have a pair of the smaller soundwave metronomes and they sound fabulous. I wish they were still in business.
I have twp pairs of Vero/Soundwave speakers, a pair of larger floor standing PS 2.0's and a second smaller pair, not sure of the model# of those. The PS 2.0 is a ported 5 sided with a Morel tweeter on a VERY narrow baffle between the longers L and R sides of the cabinet where the 2 8" woofers are located and a second top mounted tweeter. I stole these off eBay for about $230 for the pair.

The second pair are also 5 sided but with 2 8's and 2 tweeters, but the woofers and tweeters are both mounted on the two angled front sides. These are only about 26"-28" tall and are sealed. I use them as surrounds and the PS2.0's as L/R in my HT setup and LOVE them. I know they made a center channel spekaer as well, and I have been searching for one of those for the past 18 months.

Anyway, these are GREAT speakers for anyone who has a chance to buy a pair, I strongly recommend them.
Thanks for all the info! I also have a pair of the Grand Soliloquy's that I purchased from a friend when he upgraded to Linn Isobarik's. Up until now I had only seen one pair for sale on Audiogon a while back. I use mine in a home theatre setup with one of the smaller (20" high(?)) Soundwaves as a centre channel.
What is funny is I live near Vancouver, BC Canada, which is a long way from New York and these speakers were part of a large inventory of them that a friend purchased from a local distributor that went belly up. As a result, I personally know around ten people currently using various Soundwave models.
I love the speakers and it is great to get a little history on them and know that others feel the same way.
I just bought silloutee which is the book shelf.   Sound amazing.  Now I want to see if I can my hands on floor standing ones.