Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
Post removed 
@travbrow - Wow!  I wish I had the ability to hear all the "overpriced audiophile cable[s]" and compare them to Mogami like you did.  Color me jealous.
"overpriced" is the key term, and determined at the ear rather than the forum.
Isn’t Mogami cables designed and marketed for Pro Audio? I certainly don’t want to get into or start a debate on cables used for Pro Audio vs Home HiFi. In same context, I bet @travbrow wouldn’t be able to discern any audible differences between audio cables from Monoprice outlet and Mogami?

+1, knownothing.
If you can justify the expense of trying exotic cables and enjoy it there’s nothing wrong with it, it’s your time and money. I have some "budget" VH AUDIO cables and DIY stuff and did try some more expensive stuff and decided my budget stuff is good enough for me. Half my gear has stock power cords and don’t feel I’m missing out.

Now if I feel like tweaking, I’ll mess with room treatments, speaker position tweaks and room correction tweaks. Stuff that’s scientifically sound. If you think a length of wire makes significant difference to you, more power to you.