Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
Clearday Double Shotguns seemed to be getting alot of happy customers. As do Signal Cables (I had tried them in the past and did like them). They are moved to my bedroom system. 
Has anyone tried these guys?
http://www.knukonceptz.com/
+1 to Canare 4S11. Replaced Nordost "flat" speaker cable and I think they are better (at least not worse).
All my power cables replace with Signal Cable - not sure I can hear the difference, but they are well made and not pricey. For long runs to my GE Triton 1s I got Pangea from Audioadvisor - good looking and 69 bucks for 4 meter cord, not bad!
All my other cables are Blue Jeans, good stuff.

After trying many Straightwire lower end speaker cables i found that the Crescendos were the absolute best also use there Crescendo XLR and RCA interconnects. To me you will never ever want to upgrade from these. 
Straightwire Crescendos cost thousand of dollars. If they are "budget" then what is not ))).
Would never use anything but Crescendos , compare them to cables as much as no dollar limit and you will agree that they are budget