Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
In my forever changing systems at this point today my favorite speaker cables are:
Kimber kable tc-12.
LAT International SS-3000 Signature bi-wire.
Analysis plus oval 12.
(I have oval 9 I haven't tried yet)
All my interconnects are diy shielded silver plated copper Aviation wire and shielded canary (shield grounded on sending end only).
I've tried a bunch, transparent, MIT, audioquest, monster, ECT, ECT.
When I got my analysis ovals I was pretty happy until I borrowed a couple pair of LAT INTERNATIONAL cables from a friend (a blue pair and the ss-3000 Signature).
Holy shot what a difference between the oval 12 and the signatures. I insisted on buying the LAT signatures and been loving them since. 
Last month I bought some Kimber tc-12 cables (beautiful) thinking I would step up to another level in sound. Although they sound different I'm not sure it's better. I'm really happy with both and don't think I will part with either pair anytime soon. 
That's just my honest opinion on this subject. Although I'm forever changing and trying new stuff and open to whatever. It's just a fun hobby. 

One more for Clear Day double shotguns. Paul is a great guy to deal with, and his cables are amazing for the money. 
I use JW Audio, which are 12 gauge OFC pure copper. They sound strong and clear and I think I payed around $80 for an 8' pair. Super performance at real world prices, if your not one who has to have silver in their set up. They are a bit stiff and stubborn to install so you probably wouldn't want any woman or children around when doing so.

All the best
JP:)