Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
No you can't they are not .
In Twin Cities stores are "Minnesota Nice" , that's why I live there .
randyhat-

whenever I visit DFW, I always stop  by John Fort & Audio Concepts.

Both are excellent in their own way! Happy Listening!
  And Wisconsin, mirrors Minnesota in "nice" (but is superior to]!
In the old days the dealers were just great here...just great.

However, sadly, audio dealers have damn near disappeared here, and those left are very brand diversity lacking making testing comparisons very very difficult. Sometimes BB Magnolia is your only choice for a brand. And since I hate going to Chicago, that's not an option. Mail order dominates, including audiogon, obviously
Chicago, NOT Mini-Soda, or even Wisc.

and BTW, what others perceive as rudeness or "being pushy", obnoxious, etc. is just normal behavior for NYers

that is why they reject the label

you can find similar behavior all over the world in large cities - ever heard the denizens of Bordeaux or Burgundy talk about Parisians?
New Yorkers are rude, so are Berliners , both are also more friendly than most .
Having lived in both MN and WI , Minnesotans are FAR more polite than 
Wisconsinites . Twin Cities metro is 4 million people, more friendly than any other big city I've ever been in which is many .