Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
I recently changed my speakers to a pair of triangle atlea esw and tbh the 2170 sounded best running in bypass mode for the room correction.
Odd because with two previous sets of speakers, Wilson Witt and Scansonic mb2.5 the focus setting gave quite a bit better result.
So yes there is something to be said here for differing results with differing speakers.
Lungdorf’s service is first rate as an FYI.  They are not new to HEA selling gear for many years already. 
That's good to hear Bill.  Things can always go wrong.  What's more important is how the dealer/manufacturer respond in that situation.
Ha Lungdorf typo! Yes, they do seem responsive.  Shipped the part I needed from Denmark to my home in 2 days! 
 Not sure if this is the right thread for this question but having recently downsized to a condo and my main music room is now my living room I noticed this thread about the lyngdorf and room correction. At the moment I will only be connecting a CD player either through analog or digital coax to the amp and was wondering can the room correction be run this way? Is it necessary to use a computer to run the sound correction, or does the amp output the signal tones for the mic?