Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
Hi skalyoncu,  so the subs play stereo set up like that and all the cross over duty is now done in the 2170?  I bought a 3400 that wont be in till mid aug and the sub integration was at the top of list for me, but your the first one I have heard using. lot different than rep or shop telling me. I also bought into a pair of there subs. 

@dancastagna, yes.  Copy pasting from Lyngdorf's manual:
  1. Phase adjustment should be 0°. 
  2. The subwoofer cut-off frequency should be set to the highest possible frequency range. 
  3. Level should be set to 50% of maximum volume 

How did rep / shop recommend you do it?
They told me they would go over when installing. the 3400 wont get in till mid Aug also bought the mp-50 which is in and waiting on amps to install. super excited!   
@dancastagna
Let me get this straight , you bought both the 3400 and the MP-50 ?
I'm a bit puzzled on that too. And what amps are you waiting for to go with the MP-50?