Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
Yeah that’s the ticket,I remember now you don’t need that readme.doc.That’s just for information only.

Glad you got it figured out and Thank’s a bunch guys for all these informative posts.I know there’s lots of folks contemplating about the Lyngdorf products and like reading actual user impressions,priceless info really.

Kenny.
@kdude66 

Thank you for starting this post, and sorry for sort of steering it away from your topic, but it did get me to give the 2170 another chance, and I'm sure glad I did!

The past month has been a constant shuffle for me, trying out a few different amplifiers:  Electrocompaniet, LFD, Hegel, and PS Audio.  They were all excellent in their own way, but I topped out at about 90% of what I was trying to achieve. 

I feel like the Lyngdorf gives me about 95% and I can happily live with that for the foreseeable future.
@kdude66
The 2170 did indeed get rid of some of the Zu's cabinet talk.  One thing that even my wife noticed (she usually doesn't pay much attention to the 'new' boxes I lug up the stairs) is how dead silent the Lyngdorf is.  One of my audiophile friends came by to listen to it and was blown away but the sound of that 'one small box.'  I have also found myself listening to music at lower volumes, not sensing the need to turn it up to get full-bodied sound.  But when I want to crank things up, it can take things to ear-bleeding levels without any high-end hardness.
Robelvick
Glad you got the update, never thought about the read me file, I must have left that out on my one and only update.
Since Christmas I have been in the same boat, at least 5 different integrated and none really "lit my fuse" until the Lyngdorf.
I would say I am at the same position as you, I can live with it for quite a while.
Anybody know if the 2170 has an internal fuse?
Can't seem to find the info in the manual or the net.