Who has experieance with the Bel Canto REF 600 monos

I think I would like to try these and was curious as what folks were using for pre-amps with them. And most Importantly how do you like them? Are you happy with the way they sound? I mostly stream Tidal and play CD, SACD and HD Tracks. I was thinking a Mytek might be the way to go. Please let me know what you think. I am currently using an integrated from Modwright with an Oppo 105. I listen to things like John Hiatt, Lucinda Williams, Shelby Lynn, blues and Elvis and somebody else's favorite song.
mizike
Heard a set of these at our shop, not impressed, also heard several Ncore, amps not impressed either heard the Aurlic Hypex amps same thing too dry no magic in the sound. 

All of these kinds of amps have great bass, decent transparency but have no warmth in the midrange. We generally prefer class A/B much better sounding. 

The only switching amps that we have found to sound really good are the Nuprimes which have more warmth in the midrange then the others.also they are not digital amps they keep all signals in the anlog domain but use a switching power supply to keep the amps small and light weight. 

Mytek is coming out with a new inexpensive amp which is I think 200 watts also very compact and cool running that is supposed to be excellent. 

We haven't heard them. 

The Nuprime stereo amp is 150 watts and is only $1,695.00 they sound amazing on the Legacys not as good on a super transparent speaker like the Personas, we have found the Numprime ST 10 to be a wonder for the price. 

The Mytek dac is excellent not super warm but very clean great feature set perhaps the new amp/dac combo will really rock but we have not heard them.

So unless you really need the power you may prefer other amplifiers. If I was seriously going this route I would look at using a tube preamp to add more wamth and body to the sound.

I would need to know more about your speakers and tastes as well as budget to give you further info.

Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

@Troy . I know this is a old post. Very interesting question by OP.
I am a tube lover , my present system is Auris audio Forte 150 mono block, Audio valve Eklipse Pre, Linn Akurate DSM streamer/Dac, focal Sopra N3 speakers. I am looking to have a Solid state Class D as a second set to witch now and then with the same system configuration.
I don't have the opportunity to listen but I have short listed
Bel canto Ref 600 Mono, Nuprime Evolution one mono, 
Bench mark ABH2( this is claimed not to be class D) also I have the opportunity  to buy a pre owned A/B mono Bryston 7B cubed. I have heard the SST found it stiff and metallic was not warm at all. Probably running a Tube pre would make it more warmer and bring out the tonal qualities. 
If this post is still active any one please advise.