Who else is using old cables/interconnects, and is happy?

Although I have changed my system substantially in recent years, I still retain both speaker cables and interconnects that I have owned for ~15 years. I use Audience Au24E speaker cables and RCA interconnects, and a Virtual Dynamic David XLR between my DAC and integrated amp.

The system sounds very good, and I am not inclined to make any changes to the cables. Having said that, though, if anyone has used similar cables and found big steps forward without breaking the bank, I'd be interested to read about your experiences.

More broadly, I would enjoy hearing about cables that other members have stuck with for years.
whipsaw
I've tested very expensive cables, but settled on a very simple solution. So much of the cable 'technology' relies on the positive interacting less with the negative... so I used separate cables. Currently I'm using tributaries 12-4 twisted into a single wire which is about 7 guage. The positive side runs in front of the Amp to the speaker terminals and the negative runs around the back. This setup has hands down given me the best sound stage and clarity.

I'm listening on Wilson Tiny Tots with Puppies. 

What are your thoughts?
I just replaced some 25 year old DH Labs speaker cable with Mogami 3103 from Takefiveaudio. I was unsure what to expect but they did make a substantial improvement. Very happy with the swap. 
Some old cables especially silver ones are better with age also i can tell you that companies have changed how they make interconnects are wires over the years and top of the line then may be way better than top of the line now.