Who, do you think, designs the best looking tube-based devices?

The reason I chose specifically devices with tubes is because, in my opinion, it's much harder to design something good -not to mention gorgeous- looking with tubes and transformers sticking out.

From the ones that I know, which is not a lot, Airtight and Allnic designs stand out in my eyes. Shindo and Atma Sphere, on the other hand, do not look appealing at all. KT-Audio looks beautiful internally, whereas externally it's nothing special...yet?

I'm only asking about design, I don't care about sound :-)
audioinfidel
When I was looking, Pathos (Italia!) and Vincent (demure, but with a peek inside the boudoir) were both alluring, but in the end I went with Quicksilver, but not for looks. As I look over the variations, there are lots of nice boxes (some with tubes jutting out, others with fancy metal coffins), but they all reduce of a pedestrian, utilitarian look, at least to me. Yes, a nice wood box doesn't hurt, but from a design standpoint, it's not much of an aesthetic accomplishment. Electronluv is amazing -- almost dangerously good looking. 
my old Viva Solista looks so good just sitting still.  I love that V-8 engine block chassis look...and that custom auto paint finish is the best,
of course when I turn it in and those 845 and 211 tubes light up ...I’m in love for the first time over and over again.
My 2 favorite tube amps are simply big badass beasts: for sheer “ King of the hill awesome” nothing beats the mammoth presence and sheer audacity of the [quad chassis]
Tube Research Labs GT800’s....
and for wicked absolute ‘coolness‘ the Wavestream Kinetics V8 Monoblocs have no peers either. Tubes rule... and with big enough transformers / caps / and enough output tubes, SS has nothin’ on them ( including bass )...just my 2 cents...