Who can service my amplifier?

I have a Nobis Cantabile hybrid tube amp that uses 4 6550 tubes. Due to a mishap, I have lost output from the right channel, although all tubes still power up and bias. I have emailed Nobis, which is now Signature Technologies. No response. I called them and they told me that the company president would have to get back to me. I am still waiting. Can someone point me in the direction of a good repair facility? I know its not the greatest amplifier, but I would really hate to say goodbye to the little thing. My first tube amp, and all..... Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Cary audio has a partner called Audio Electronic Supply they will repair any amp for 99 bucks plus parts they do good work and are somewhat quick with it . They are nice people to deal with call em or look up the web site . I do not have the site handy but it is easy to find . lake513
Thank you very much Lake513. I was able to find their website using a search. I see that they are in NC, which is relatively close to me for shipping purposes. That makes it all the better.