Who buy PS AUDIO ?

Please share your audio (gears) back ground and how long have you been an audiophile?
What or why do you like PS Audio products? What type of audience?
I’ve been watching Paul McGowan on Youtube, I just gotta to give this man so much credits on such valuable info he’s sharing with us audiophaniatics. I do love the guy to death.
I really want to support his business, I really do, but they aren’t cheap either (BHK-300)
Off you go, share your experience with PS AUDIO.
128x128nasaman
Just bought their M700's and a Stellar Gain DAC on their sale and it arrived two weeks ago.  I'm using Zu Dirty Weekend's and was hoping to get a "rocking" system but I have to say I do not have that right out of the box.  Loud and clear, yes but able to feel some punch...Not really.  

I'm relatively new to all this but regularly follow here and other sites.  I would not say I have discerning taste but appreciate this level of "clarity" with vocals and instrumentals.  

I feel like I am lacking a lot of bass/punch/hit though for what I have.  I also have a NAD M10 which was powering the Zu's and felt mediocre about that as well for the same reason of lack of bass and fullness.  

So Im on to try and figure out if I need a different speaker, sub, room treatments and so on.  

I chose PSA though bc they are out of Boulder and I too think Paul is a pretty straight guy with a good company, based on his videos.  I WANT to love both of these companies but I can't say I love what I have so far.  Granted it is each companies entry level gear but for around $5k of gear, I feel like I can do better and get much more of a wow factor.   Feel free to DM me with any quick advice for myself, Im happy to listen.    

Oh, I have to say I was really disappointed with the remote included with the PSA DAC.  Just flimsy plastic.  I would gladly have paid more for a solid piece of aluminum or better plastic if they offered it.    

@tomcy6   Yep.  That is, for me, the true value of the PS A regenerators...that I get stellar sound at all times of the day.  That's why they're worth the money.  Life is too short to be limited to a couple good hours of listening time late in the evening!
I have BHK 300s, BHK Preamp, Direct Stream DAC, and just got a P20 power Regenerator. Couldn’t be happier, sounds great. Great support.
My big system is predominately PS Audio.  BHK 300s, BHK pre, DSD DAC, and P-15 regenerator running Wilson Audio Sabrinas, with VPI, Lyra, and ARC REF 3 on the analog side.  I use PASS Labs and Vandersteens in a smaller system, with the DSD DAC and the Stellar phono.  And I’ve owned Prima Luna, Naim, and Triode Corporation power amps in the past.  I’ve also heard D’Agostino’s Progression stereo amp on my speakers in my room.  I put the BHK 300s in a league well above my other current and former amps, and within spitting distance of the Progression (and I actually prefer what the BHK tubes I’ve rolled bring to the “palpability factor” over the Progression’s otherwise perfect sound, but that’s likely a minority view).  I find myself wishing PS Audio would go even bigger with their offerings, like the megabuck phonostage they’re evidently developing, and spend less time in the Sprout market.  I think their stuff is legitimately high end, but admittedly in the same way a top of the line AMG can compete with a bottom of the line Aston.  
ronkent, hifiman5,
Thanks for your observations.  I enjoy my late night listening and it would be nice to get that sound all the time.  I think other factors involved late at night may be a lower overall noise level and my state of mind, though.  Do you think factors like these are minor or major compared to clean power?