Who buy PS AUDIO ?

Please share your audio (gears) back ground and how long have you been an audiophile?
What or why do you like PS Audio products? What type of audience?
I’ve been watching Paul McGowan on Youtube, I just gotta to give this man so much credits on such valuable info he’s sharing with us audiophaniatics. I do love the guy to death.
I really want to support his business, I really do, but they aren’t cheap either (BHK-300)
Off you go, share your experience with PS AUDIO.
128x128nasaman
I’m a fan of PS Audio.
I have the DSD DAC and M700 amps.
Listening to Qobuz actually sounds quite good with this setup!
Great customer service too.
I love their Stellar S300 power amp......oodles of grunt, great dynamics, wonderful timbres. The best amp I've had in my house, ever. The guys who work at PS Audio are really pleasant and personal to deal with.
Their trade-in program is excellent too. Huge fan.
Thanks to all of you who shared your experience with PS audio, this discussion has gone a long way to restoring my confidence in them. I have never owned any of their equipment but have been considering them among the other options for an upgrade path for my personal audio journey. However negative reviews, most memorably at audio science review, begin to make me wonder.
My first PSA piece was a Delta 100 power amp, which for me bested an Adcom and B&K, although a McCormack power amp did put the PSA Delta 100 on the sidelines.

Along the line, I got a couple of PSA power cords, a wall socket, and a used PowerPlay IPC-9000 power conditioner, and with good results.

Fast-forward a bit, and after realizing I needed to incorporate a DAC into my system, I went with the PSA Stellar Gain Cell Pre/DAC.  They had a combo deal initially with the S300, so I got both at the same time, and took advantage of their generous trade-in program.

I immediately loved the sound.  I don't know if it was just the change to Class-D that I was liking, but I liked it.  After a while, I incorporated balanced/XLR connections between the pre and power amps, which raised things up another level.  The quality and fullness of sound at lower volumes is what really impressed me.  I was getting the full frequency spectrum without having to crank it up like I did with A and A/B.  And the noise floor is REALLY low...dead quiet...so much so that I first thought something was wrong, until the music played.  I was used to the low-level hiss from tweeters with A/(B) when you put your ear within a few inches.

Several months ago, I got a deal I couldn't pass up on a new Cary integrated SI-300.2d.  I love all the features it has, and the sound is excellent, but eventually I went back to the (literal) efficiency of the PSA combo.

Next, I replaced the PowerPlay 9000 pc with a new Stellar Power Plant 3 regenerator, and today I should be receiving the Stellar Phono Preamp.  The phono pre will be up against a Rogue Audio Triton that I absolutely love, so we'll see.

As everyone else has mentioned, customer service is outstanding.  Even during this COVID-19 crisis, they have been very responsive and helpful with my recent purchase.  Jake, there at PSA, has been my go-to guy.

Btw, they will be launching their line of loudspeakers very soon, and they also sell AudioQuest interconnects now.
Some people are just dissenters. They want to buck the norm and hate everything most people love.  Paul has really put himself out there and opened the curtain to the behind the scenes workings.  I trust PS Audio and their company MUCH more than many.  Paul often times praises other companies and recommends other companies as well.  

As for my experience, I was/am VERY (2x) happy with my Stellar stack.  No I have not tried every brand, but good lord, this stuff is good.

Not only that, keep in mind, sometimes when someone says they hate something, they were in a bad mood the one day they tried it or their speakers just didn't jive. 

Careful when someone says something is better or worse.  All i know is PS Audio is consistently solid and sounds so good to me.