Who are the Stand Up Guy's and Gals in this Audio Industry?

Been some banter the past couple of days about bad experiences with a couple of the "Boutique Amplifier and  Speaker Builders"

So I am posing the question of these " Boutique Builders" , who of them have been stand up guys and gals taking care of business for you.

Some may find this information helpful in the processes of making a purchasing decision.

I will say that Upscale Audio has been standup in  the past with an Issue I had with a Pathos Amp and got me fixed up fast.
128x128jerryg123
Ron Sutherland (sutherland Engineering)
Peter B (Symposium Acoustics)
Max Townshend (Townshend Audio)
Mat Weisfeld (VPI)
+1 for Mark Schneider of Linear Tube Audio
Walter Liederman of Underwood HiFi, Living Sounds Audio, etc.
Clayton Shaw at Spatial Audio is a great guy to work with. It's his company and he stays engaged with his customers. You can call or email him.
Great list.  Nobody mentioned Don Sachs, who I have done business with over 12 years and have his latest amp and preamp.  Wonderful fella.  Clayton Shaw too, for sure, nobody nicer in the business.  I love his speakers!
To a some great engineers & designers who execute there products so well and get it right.  
1) George Merrill, who I refer to as Mr. Analog.  Is always helpful with his wisdom. From his GEM Dandy products to his amazing turntables + white papers.
2) Ron Sutherland, another analog devote with fine phono stages & his superb N1 Preamplifier.
3) Russell Sherwood, amplifier designer/builder.