White Audio Labs B2 or A100 Amp. Opinion

Hi, has anyone owned or heard, the White Audio Labs B2, A100 or A250 Amp. Thanks
twilo

Showing 2 responses by albertporter

If the A100 is the amp I am thinking of, I heard it several times on several systems. I am slightly fuzzy on the details, as this was quite some time ago. It ran very hot, and sounded incredible for it's size and price. The only complaint I ever heard was that the output devices on early production runs expired fairly quickly. This was due to a very high class A bias, which also accounted for the wonderfully transparent sound. I don't know the brand and type of output device, but suggest you look into availability for replacements if you are buying one, as the company is out of business.
Can anyone tell me why my truthful experience ( I was first to reply to this post ) earned me negative votes? I gave a very positive description of this product, and made a suggestion as to the possibility of repair options, should a problem arise. This was a very positive statement for the product, and yet showed respect for the investment of an Audiogon member.