Which To Choose...Devore Fidelity O/93 vs Zu Soul Supreme ?

Thinking about purchasing a pair of one of these speakers.  I don't have the opportunity to listen to them in person but would be interested in your thoughts...especially if you have heard or owned one or the other or both.  All constructive comments welcome....thanks.
jaudio1
I tried the Soul Supremes and liked them but didn’t keep them. Zu took them back no questions asked, no hassle. Give them a shot 
I have the Soul Supremes and I think that they are wonderful.  That being said, they are EXTREMELY revealing of a poor source. 
I have owned a pair of the Zu Soul Supremes for the past three years or so. I just melt in front of them during most listening sessions, wonderful imaging and soundstage width/depth.  Proper placement (toe them in) and bottom gap height adjustment can optimize bass response.  I changed the internal crossover capacitor to a Jupiter copper. Not sure why, just felt like messing with it. They are extremely efficient and the XA25 might even be too much power. I can use a 300 B or 2A3 amplifier and create ear splitting volume.  The Zu SS’s sound great to my ears, but are well known to require some driver break-in.  I’d buy them again in a heartbeat.