Which speakers do you like in the $5K price range?

I am considering upgrading my speakers and have $5K to spend on new or used. What are your recommendations. I am looking for a full range speaker that is placement friendly (not too far out into the room) and works with a SS amp. I listen from Ella to Hendrix, lots of guitar, jazz and vocals. I am looking for something that is dynamic, extended with good bass slam and extension, very natural sounding. I currently own B&W Matrix 803s and probably prefer something without a metal tweeter this time around since my only source is SACD/CD. The 803s sound prety good in my system but I know that the 802s and 803 matrix speakers sounded better when I compared them a while back so it is time to upgrade. My room has 7' ceilings, is 16' wide and 22' deep but I mostly listen 6-8 feet from the speakers which are 24" from the back wall and 6-7' apart. I have thought about the Aerial 10Ts, Talon Khorus with the X-XO so far.

Thanks for your suggestions.
bigkidz

Showing 1 response by djavan903040

Contact AUDIA SOUND LAB, Inc., in Montclair, California. They manufacture no-holds bar, jaw-dropping loudspeakers.
The first thing you should know Audia Sound Lab, known as AUDIA, is they don't do anything lightly, slightly or figuratively. This is a company that takes high-end audio and custom installation, as well as, their unique position very seriously. Selling speakers in the traditional way is not their main focus, instead the product is sold through dealers and distributors. The tight group of craftsman and engineers invest their time, expertise, and efforts to develop the speaker systems to match to the customer's acoustic environment, decorative appeal, and sound requirements.