Which speakers did you find bright, fatiguing or just disappointing in some way?

OK, controversial subject but it needs asked. I'm curious for your experiences, mainly in your home, not a dealer and esp. not a show demo
greg7
Greg7, Good idea for a post.
Too bad it got reduced to a battle of egos, or perhaps a battle of ego by he who shall remain un-named.
No evidence? Roy had emails and correspondences with you, AMEX and Paypal. There is ZERO chance that he was making those claims up, and, in fact, you did not dispute them.
I do dispute it. Do you have the emails from AMEX? lets see them? show them to me. Even if i was refunded it would only prove that my complaint against GMA was upheld by paypal. So you are WRONG again. 

Nobody cares about that and this thread is a discussion about the sound quality of speakers so you are off topic anyway. There is no more green mountain audio and there is no more Roy Johnson. Face the facts and stick to the topic. 

Anyone reading that thread, and Roy's compelling recapitulation of your disgraceful behavior, would believe his account.
And thats the problem. They shouldnt believe it unless there is evidence for it. Do you have evidence? No you dont, So should we listen to you? No we should not. 

He also had your subsequent, unfounded attacks on the forum deleted, which further underscores your pathetic bias.
Nonsense. It simply proves that the forum is biased in his favor and does not tolerate criticism. It should be shocking to any reasonable person that somebody could have posts on here deleted at his request just because he didnt like them. 

You are either angry with me because I have criticized the sound quality of GMA and you regret buying them or you genuinely cant hear how bad they sound and you are genuinely trying to defend against my remarks. It truly is hilarious one way or the other.
I ASK AGAIN: PLEASE NO MORE ARGUING OVER A SPEAKER BRAND THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYMORE! FFS!
Post removed 
Anybody remember Speaker Lab? They made DIY speaker kits. Their top-of-the-line model was called the Model K. It was a giant corner horn speaker modeled after the Klipshorn. A buddy of mine had four of them, one in each corner of his 10x12 bedroom and driven by a Phase Linear 400 watt amp. I don’t know if they were fatiguing or not. I couldn’t stand to stay in there long enough to find out. If the room is rockin’, don’t bother knockin’.