which speaker cables to buy?

I have PSB I65's and need advice on which cables to run. They will need to be about 10-12 feet. Would like some good quality wires but do not want to spend alot if the sound would not benefit greatly. I do not have any idea what speaker cable cost per quality so I do not have a price in mind that I need to spend. Please give advice.
Thanks,
Gary
garypic
There are hundreds of opinions on this forum and others about speakers cables, how much to spend, does it make a difference etc. I have been a skeptic all along about claims about cable difference. I have found that some cables do seem to sound different (better?) with certain amplifiers and speakers.

My suggestion is you do more research and you will see that there is NO consensus on this issue. Personally, I have found anti-cables to be the best sound for the buck out there - if you are a DIY'er you can also go buy transformer wire (coated) and make your own. More information is also available on this forum about that (search anti-cables).

It is my experience that spending more than $100 - $300 is better for the ego than it is for sound reproduction. However, You will never convince anyone who has spent a lot of money on cables (wonder why?).
wow what a way to get most audiophiles all heated up by saying "LAMP CORD". Those two words place together have caused more hateful words and smack down fight's.Then the abduction of Helen of Troy by Paris that brought about the Trojan War.
I've tried some of the Signal Cable products and have found them to be excellent performers and very fairly priced. I don't think you can go wrong with any of their products.