Which power cords should I look at?

I'm using a Shunyata Alpha Anaconda  Helix to a Hydra 6 with a dream State Veridical to my PS Audio Perfectwave  transport and Audio Art Statement 1 cables to the rest of my components with a separate Dream State to a Hydra 2 with an Audio Art Statement 1 to my Pass X250.5 from the Hydra 2. The sound is nice but I read posts of where people use 3K to 6K power cables and of course that would be an improvement but what might people recommend in my system. The Audio Art Statement 1 cables are DH Labs Red Wave cables with nice Furutech connectors. In other words I'm using 1K cables or less and I'm wondering what might be a realistic upgrade to my current cabling. My signal cables are Cardas Golden Reference and I love them. My system sounds nice but curiosity has me wondering what might be a nice upgraded cables in my system?
128x128mitchb
Audioquest should be on your list. Lots of choices, but all perform above their price compared to other manufacturers. IMHO.
Bob
Why not go all Shunyata?  That’s what I dif but I am using their mid line cables from 10 years ago and I use  two Hydra 4 conditioners and a Hydra 2.  My system is totally dead quiet and I use a tube preamp.  I think you would get more system synergy that way. 
There is an array of power cords available in the market. It can get quite perplexing to choose the one that will fit your needs.