Which power cords help ameliorate digital glare/grain/digititus?

Do power cords make a difference in ameliorating digititus? If so, which component most benefits, cd transport, dac or integrated amplifier? Which component is most likely the cause of it? Which cable?
pmboyd
To clarify, I'm aware of cables reputed to address the issue, but I'm interested primarily in hearing from people who have a broad range of personal experience.
Aftermarket power cords cannot improve sound quality, but they can be made in such a way as to mitigate EMI whilst delivering sufficient current to the load.  

"Aftermarket power cords cannot improve sound quality, but they can be made in such a way as to mitigate EMI whilst delivering sufficient current to the load."    

Keep sleepwalking. 
After testing with bunch of different power cable configurations, the idea that a power cable is "designed for digital" is pretty much a misnomer in my opinion.  I keep telling people that solid-core conductors win in all cases, whether it's digital DAC, preamp or power amplifier.  Solid core just sounds more natural.  In some of my tests I compared a very expensive Furutech OCC stranded copper power cable against a hand-built cable made from 20awg solid-core radio shack hookup wire.  It was clear that the Radio Shack did not have the resolution of the Furutech, but it just sounded so much more natural and engaging and easier to listen to. The Furutech, even though it was made from the absolute best copper, had a weird digital phasing and solid-state sounding effect.  If I had to pick, I would pick the Radio Shack cable EVERY TIME!

I suggest looking for a used Audioquest NRG-2 or NRG-4 (even the older NRG-3/5 cables are excellent).  Costs vary, but they are all built using 21awg solid core conductors for hot and 19awg solid-core conductors for neutral/ground.