Which Nakamichi to choose?

I have the opportunity to get a very good Nak Cassettedeck 1 or a DR-2. Which one would you choose? And why?
Thanks for giving a newbie some valuable advice.
mickeyblu79
Post removed 
“I’ll wait for some high end company to release a new high end 3-head deck with the latest technology.”

Sounds good, but don’t hold your breath. Save yourself a lot of angst and just buy a Nakamichi. I recommend the Dragon, CR-7A, RX-505 and ZX-9, as those are the ones I have owned. I only have the RX-505 now, and I sincerely regret selling any of them. I only let them go because I didn’t want to end up on “Hoarders.” (LOL)
Post removed 
melbguyone,

I recognize that there are probably decks that rival the performance of the Nakamichi cassette decks. I recall seeing a Tandberg 3014 at a stereo store decades ago and wondering how it sounded. I never sat down to listen and I can only speak to decks I have owned. Also, I have owned Nak amps, preamps, tuner and CD player (OMS 7). I once took home a Nakamichi Dragon CD player and DAC. I decided that I had too much stereo equipment and returned it. My mistake! I am very comfortable recommending Nakamichi cassette decks, and accept that there are many other decks worth considering.