Which Moscode 300 vs 600

I have owned several Moscode 300's from stock to maxi to modified and at different degrees and levels. I am going to look for another Moscode for my system because I do like their sound. I want any input from those who have owned both the 300 and the 600 models. I borrowed a 600 and found it to be a little more lively sounding and not as airy as a warmed up 300. Maybe a little more analytical sounding as well. Any opinions on the 600? I know the 300 pretty well. Does a modded 600 change the nature of the sound from the stock model?

Power is not a big deal for my application.
jothompson

Showing 2 responses by jothompson

Thank you all. I will wait out the storm and buy an amp that is right. I am trying to power up a pair of Dunlavy Cantatas and I think a good tube amp will be the sound I want. Just sold a Belles ( phenomenal!) and have decided to switch back to tubes for a bit. Thanks!!!!!!!!
I guess my experience was 600 reminded me of a solid state sounding amp. I have Dunlavy Cantatas which have the same basic drivers as the 4A. I am thinking the 300 is my best bet from my own experiences but had to ask since my 600 experience was brief.