Which Magnepans for my small room?

I'm thinking of Maggie's because of the huge amount of praise I see for them especially for the money. My room is 12x16x8 feet and I already have two 18 inch PSA subs. Right now running paradigm signature s8 v2.

I ideally want something significantly better. What would be the right Maggie for my space? I'm thinking Max I would go to Mag 20.7 and get it used.

I'll be driving them with dual bryston 4bsst with 4bsst2 motherboards which are class d and rated at close to 1000 watts per channel in bridged mode.

Also any kind of cover you can recommend to protect them from my cats?
smodtactical
Mike
If I made a 10 ft triangle in my room, either the Maggies would be about 1.5ft from back wall or my sofa would be outside......
Post removed 
I have 3.7i Maggie's in a 12x15 room and love the sound
 The sound stage and clarity are truly amazing.
It’s great just to see so many planar appreciators in one place! Loudspeakers are the most personal of all the links in the music reproduction chain, and from my perspective, I really don’t understand how anyone can spend more than $6k on a pair when the 3.7i is available for that amount. Unless, of course, that someone lacks the space (and/or power amp) to accommodate a pair. But then, like I said, loudspeakers are very personal. It’s like choosing a spouse.
Fortunately it is still a lot cheaper to change speakers than spouse.....

😁😁😁