Which is the best solid state poweramp under $9000

I currently own a Classe CA-400 and a CA-301 power amp but I'm getting the bug to upgrade. I'm willing to sell both of these amps to buy one better one whether it's a single stereo amp or a pair of mono blocks. I do need a amp with high power and good current as the amp will be driving my Magnepan's 3.6R's or my B&W N802's. Could anyone recommend a better solid state power amp than what I have at a retail price of not much more than $9000.00 ? I am thinking of the McIntosh MC-501 mono amps, but both my Classe's have a little more power. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Uriah
uriah

Showing 1 response by glenalan

Have a listen to Jeff Rowland's 501 mono blocks (500w/ch), they have the power and musicality to suit your B&W802s. Don't let their small footprint discourage you. These sexy looking amps sound wonderfully muscular and refined driving my father in laws B&W803 in a large living room. They also sounded great driving my B&W 804s, however I own the smaller version Jeff Rowland 201s (250w/ch)which sound similar.