Which is the best King Crimson remaster?

I need to know which remaster of In The Court Of The Crimson King is the best one. It was discussed by members before, but I can't seem to find the thread. Thanks Joe
128x128joefish
Thanks Joe. Once I typed in 40th anniversary edition, all the available discs were shown. I'm off and running......
To date, the best I've heard 'In The Court' sound was on the 2010 vinyl reissue.

As for the Steven Wilson remixes of the catalog, I have not yet heard the surround mixes and have only heard 'Red' in Hi-Rez format. In general I think the Wilson remixes are 'cleaner' sounding but they are also a bit drier compared to the originals, which is not really my thing, but it's always interesting to hear these albums from a different perspective.

Of the 70's era Crimson remixes I've heard so far, 'Starless' and 'Larks' are the ones I like the most.
Look for EG+ Edition  Import vinyl copies of the King Crimson catalog. They are all 1/2 speed mastered from the Original masters. Most people are not aware of this,collectors are.