which is more musical? A REL or a SUMIKO subwoofer for two channel only?

Want a pair of subs for my "high end" main speakers and would like to know the answer to this question! hopefully there are 'Goners out there who have had one or both to compare or have heard both to make a choice... Please specify "why"
Thanks all!
128x128azjake
NasamanA local 100 pound 2w for 350 with the correct latest high pass set correctly would be a great start.just make sure it was well cared for.you can pm me to attain the correct x over choice. Best JohnnyR 
My update,
I bought a REL T/7 and it is very good, very tuneful for my 2-ch listening. It’s nicely adding to the lows, and like many others had mentioned, it’s def not shaking the house and that what I was looking for.

Saw great potential of the T/7 and quickly bought the S/3. Wow, love it.

Note: If you are looking for a sub that will play (much) louder than your speakers, REL will disappoint you, horribly.

Thank you AudioConnection for tips on Vandersteen 2W Sub but, for now, I decided to go with RELs for easy/quick plug & play connection instead of spending more time researching on what to do with that Vandersteen Sub's X-over network.

update...Went with two G2's from REL to go with my Tidal Akira's and after the "fine tuning" process I am in ABSOLUTE heaven!"...:-)