Which Integrated amps should I audition?

I need to downsize because we are moving to a small apartment. I enjoy all types of music except hip hop and rap. My current system consists of John Tucker modified Usher BE-10 Loudspeakers. Driven by Belles Power Modules M-01 monoblocks and driven by a Supratek Cabernet Dual preamp. The source is a John Tucker modified Oppo-95. I don't have the space for the 4piece amp and pre hence looking for an integrated amp. The new speakers will be small stand mounts. Open to suggestions on either tube or SS integrated. Don't know the dimensions of the new place yet.
seadogs1
I second the CODA...I have the CSi unbalanced version...definitely pumps my 4 ohm Tyler Acoustic Woodmere II's with 600++ wpc...hard to find but well worth it if you do come across one...
I've owned a number of nice integrated amps over the years (Ayre, Joule, Rogue....) and each had a number of nice attributes. In the end, my favorite was the Lyngdorf TDAI 2200, with or without room perfect room correction. I recently sold one of two I owned for a second system, and maybe you can find the reviews that I noted in google cache. Good luck!
What would you think of a manufacturer (BMC) and distributor (Aaudio Imports) who refuse to support their products when after identifying, notifying, and working with them to correct the sonic defect and then waiting 12 more months for the problem to be corrected receives the following email?

On Jan 7, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Brian Ackerman wrote:

Dear John,

I tried to reach out to you many times and you ignored me.

Also both Carlos and I felt that you were over-driving the amplifier.

If we find out that you are spreading rumors about BMC or Aaudio imports I can assure you that we will take legal action against you..

You received special pricing on the C1 amplifier, which is now discontinued and has been replaced with the CS2 amplifier.

I suggest you sell your C1 and buy something else that you think will be a better match for your speakers.

Talking trash about us won’t get you anywhere but in trouble.

Regards, Brian

Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 12:24 AM
To: John
Subject: RE: snippet 3

Hi John,

I guess that I am asking you to wait for the upgrade since this should not also solve your problem, but also improve the sound of your amp.

- Brian