Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
krelldog
Have a KAV300il, anthem 225i, parasound a21, and my Hegel H360 driving my ancient ultima salons. The krell was great til the amp section melted leaving me with a decent pre. The 225I had the juice and didn't sound bad just maybe sterile would be a word especially when compared to the a21 halo driven by the kav the parasound sounded just like the reviews, musical, fun with strong bass, smooth highs and a decent midrange, but there's more there and the H360 brings more out making concerts sound live and studio recordings will give you the room reverberation. System matching still makes the biggest difference, but the hegel and I auditioned the rost and the H190 also and they all made my system sing 
If you’re looking at SS, make sure power doubles exactly from 8 to 4 ohms. It’s pretty telling of the quality of the unit as a whole if it does (not many actually do). Beyond that, it’s taste.
Krell Vanguard. As Dave B said high end sound and design with deals to be had. Very well built as well. FWIW