Which integrated amp would you pick?

Musical Fidelity M6 or Parasound Halo? Any thoughts would be very much appreciated. 
krelldog
Currently the speakers are PSB B/25's....although I'm also upgrading these also. I'm looking for a mini monitor under 1500. I'm considering Martin Logan Motion 35XT's. The source is digital files on my laptop through a Musical Fidelity V-90 DAC. This is a second system that I tend to use the most. I'll probably upgrade the DAC down the road also. Although the Parasound Integrated is supposed to have a really good DAC. 

Like yourself, I use my second system the most.  I am running a Parasound Halo Integrated, Golden Ear Triton 2 speakers, Sony HAPZ1ES Media Server, Cambridge Audio CXC CD Transport (for those round shiny silver things), a Magnum Dynalab MD90 Tuner all plugged into s Shunyata outlets.  I use a Furutech TP-80  Conditioner  and a mishmash of 2 Shunyata Diamondback Platinum Power  Cords, some Pangea AC14 cords and a Furutech cord.  My speaker cables and interconnects are Groneberg Quattro Reference, Digital cable is a Wireworld Starlight 7.

I get a truly wonderful and satisfying sound on this system which is about 75% cheaper than my main system.  Previously to using the Halo Integrated, I was using a Rogue Cronus Magnum Integrated.  Although I am truly a tube guy, I like the Halo Way better.  The built in dac is excellent as I run the CD transport through it.  I am extremely satisfied with the Parasound Halo, and I absolutely LOVE having Bass and Treble controls.  It really helps those unplayable cd's become enjoyable.

I have no experience with the Musical Fidelity amp, but the dac in the Parasound Halo is light years better than the Musical Fidelity V-90 dac.

Neither one.

@georgelofi
Please stop advertising Parasound Halo.
Mediocre Integrated amplifier
I know you directed this at georgelofi, but I had to chime in.  No one is advertising Parasound, just stating facts and opinions.  Just because you do not care for them does not mean they aren't any good..  Yes, there are a lot of integrateds, but personally I wouldn't touch Class D with a ten foot pole and I have already had tube integrateds.  I prefer the JC designed solid state Parasound.
I don't know which Musical Fidelity you are speaking of. There is an M6500i and a M6si. Perhaps there was an M6 before this???
I have heard the M6500i. It is a dual mono design and it sounds truly amazing for an integrated amp. It will sound better than many mono amps paired with a preamp.
I have the Parasound A21 HALO amp and P3 preamp, which should not be that different than the new HALO integrated. This combo is as good as the MF, I think. I would listen to both the MF and the Parasound for comparison using your own ears.

Of course the speakers you will use should make a difference, but both amps have ample power. I would give the edge to the M6500i.