Which integrated amp for better musicality - Parasound Hint vs Primaluna vs ???

I've been having a blast looking up threads and doing some research but my dilemma is this - I want to get more enjoyment out of my music (don't we all). My Anthem and Oppo setup honestly sound great but I can't help but think that maybe I am missing out. I am thinking of upgrading some of my gear by either adding an integrated amp or separates. I'd love to hear some recommendations. Based on some reading, I am considering: 

1. Parasound Halo Integrated 6
2. Primaluna Dialogue Premium or Premium HP

My current setup is as follows: 

Oppo 105D
Anthem MRX 510 AVR
Ascend Acoustic Sierra RAAL Towers and Horizon Center

Any recommendations or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 
freesole
I back up Waltersalas on the LM-508. 
Its a hell of an amp. 
Im from Argentina and I bought my LM508 from china directly because there's no Line Magnetic dealer here. 
Of course if you do that you wont get the support from USA dealers, but the chinese one aint bad at all. 
Everything I bought from that dealer went smooth and fine. He is an authorized dealer from Line Magnetic and a very proffesional one. 
Them I upgraded the tubes, the power cord and the fuse and WOW!!! 
Its just incredible... TONS of dinamics, detail, smooth SET sound, deep and wide soundstage and a bass you can feel inside of you... AMAZING. 
Just to mention, Ive heard an EL34 Prima Luna tube amp (I dont remember the model but it cost about 3500 bucks un the USA) and I was kind of dissapointed. At that time I had an EL34 chinese Yaqin tube amp and I dont think IMHO that the Prima Luna was better. 
The LM-508 is in a VERY different league, trust me. 
From China, with all the upgrades I mentioned above, it costed me about 3700 bucks. 
I hope it helps. 
I forgot to mention. 
I haven't heard the well knowned Naim Supernait 2 amp, but Tim Smith from wallofsound.com considers the Line Magnetic LM-518IA, a brother of the LM-508IA, to be better than the Naim. Tim raves about the 518.
I haven't heard the 518, but I've read in more than one place on Internet that the 508 is better, so it should be also better than the Naim. 

@waltersalas 
Have you ever had the bottom panel removed to view the circuit. Would like to know what type of coupling caps are used and if the same cap is used in the signal path. Also would like to know the capacitive value of the filter cap and if there is one or two power x-formers supplying the power (True mono block on one chassis?).

If your familiar with any of this info, would you please pass it along.  I have looked / researched and found too few answers combined with conflicting info.

Thnx
Brad

@bradf 

No, I have never taken off the panel or viewed the circuit, though I think there may be photos online that may tell you what you want to know.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. Plga's appraisal of the LM 508's sound is on the money. 
Within your budget

Kiky EMX1 if you want lot of power 225W for 8ohm

Rogue Cronus Magnum II if you want tube 100W power

Lyngdorf 2170  if you want room correction and decent dac.

If you do not have separate dac,  Lyngdorf 2170 is a good try with digital out from Oppo