Which Floor standing speakers with the NAD C356 Int. Amplifier

Hi to everyone,
First of all, thank you for taking your time reading this post.
I have very modest electronics (NAD C356 Int. Amplifier, OPPO BDP93 DVD/CD Player, Monitor Audio Silver S2 speakers). The sound is so so, of course a lack of details and no full range of the sound since S2 are bookshelf speakers. So I am looking for the floor standing speakers that go down to 38Hz-40Hz. My room is 17' x 11.5' x 9'
The speakers would go along with the long wall and not more then 15 Inches from the rear wall. Listening distance is 8.5'. I am listening everything, from uptempo jazz to the dance music. The budget is $3000.00.
So in your opinion, which speakers would have good synergy with the NAD given the size of the room.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

djengan
In a similar setting (nad352, 15inches from wall) I got great sound and massive bass from definitive technology bipolar towers--I used 8080ST, but the smaller 8060st might work better in a smaller room.
akg-ca

Your takeaway FWIW:

Going to different floor-standers with the same NAD integrated amp and the OPPO spinner won’t get to the Emerald City in OZ because of these inescapable NAD and OPPO sonic signature traits.

AGREEDED~ the source is where the music/sound begins if it cannot reproduce what you want then new speakers won't have that big of an impact IMO.

Happy Listening.

bigkidz. i find your analyses hard to swallow. speakers are easily the easiest way to improve a system and his electronics are hardly that inferior. he could buy a passe amp and great cdp and with those same speakers will hear little improvement IMO.  i get the amp god is what some of us chase but surely speakers are where he is going to see gains most easily. the so called source can be perfect but drivers move the air.... imo