Which DAC: Benchmark, Mytek, Audio Mirror, Holo Audio, Mojo Audio?

Looking to upgrade my current Rega DAC-R and have been doing some internet searching and these DACs look interesting and fit within my price range:
BENCHMARK - DAC3 B - $1700
MYTEK DIGITAL Mytek - Liberty DAC - $1000

Audio Mirror - TUBADOUR III DAC - $1200
Holo Audio – Spring DAC 2/3 - $1900-2700
Mojo Audio - Mystique v2 SE DAC - $2500
The other option is to just stick with the Rega DAC-R
I play CDs only and would like to maximize that format. Anyone have experience with these DACs? I have no opportunity to audition them where I live.

Which DAC would provide the most significant upgrade from the Rega? The Rega frames the music well and sounds good with almost every disc I throw at it. I’m not shooting for different and I don’t want something that will limit what's  enjoyable (CDs or types of music).
128x128musichead
The Chord Qutest was actually on top of my list until I started digging deeper into some of the discussions. Some people were making claims that it was sterile and analytical. I don't believe everything I read but there seems to be a lot of spamming with the Chord and Schiit DACs on the net. The sterile and analytical complaints of modern DACs lead me down the R2R path which sounds more interesting but they seem to be coming from overseas companies and some have had issues with measurements.
Qutest is neither sterile or analytical. It just is. It's natural. If the recording is sterile or analytical, the Qutest plays it that way. I've had it hooked up to the following:

1.) Focal Shape 65
2.) Aerial 5B/5T/7T with Luxman L590AX/Luxman L507UX/AR LS28+VT80/AR GSPre/GS150 combos. 

Focal Shape 65 is an analytical combo, it is a studio monitor after all and I can listen to Qutest 8 hours a day at my desk. On some records, I choose a warmer filter, but it's universally the records fault. The depth and width of the soundstage is only better by Chord Dave. The attack of instruments and then the decay is simply stunning.

I’ve owned Benchmark, Mytek, iFi, Wyred4Sound, Chord and PS Audio DACs.

If you’re going to be using a transport as your only source, and you want to pull the most detail out of your cds, then go with Mytek or Benchmark.

If you want some warmth & texture, go with PS Audio or Chord.
@robelvick Texture is detail. Attack is detail. Decay is detail. Both PS Audio and Chord vastly exceed Mytek and Benchmark is those areas. As they do in treble articulation.

I'm not sure what you mean by detail but I just don't see it with PS Audio or Chord. Both come as close as possible to reproducing the original wave as possible. 
dCS have just released the BARTOK. A DAC, Streamer, MQA, Roon ready, A Class Headphone amplifier. Real quality. I'll be trading my Debussy, Clock and Bridge for one.