which cowboy junkies cd?

I don't own any cowboy junkies music. which should i consider first?
dpm2340
I noticed Jdoris mentioned Be Good Tonya's and I'll second that. They're not together anymore but the girl that formed the band, Frazey Ford, had an absolutely amazing release in 2010 called Obadiah. If you like the Junkies you might like her.
Didn't know the Be Good Tonya's were defunct. Ya sure, Donjr? I agree the the Frazey Ford disc is nice, and it is also a good recording. Po'Girl is a BGT spin off, and as good or better.

John
Does anyone have any thoughts on the Cowboy Junkies Nomad Series Box set? I just got an update on this from an e-tailer and am curious. Some sites have it for $20 all 5 CDs.
Thanks in advance.
I think whether you like the Nomad series will depend on whether you like the later ("Miles from Our Home" and after) space rock sound, or the earlier ("Caution Horses") folk rock sound; Nomad is definitely the latter. I have "Renimen Park" and "Demons" ( a tribute to the great Vic Chesnutt). They are not in heavy rotation, but I definitely prefer the folkier part of their catalog (though MfOH is lovely).

John