Which component to upgrade to improve bass control?

Adding Symposium shelves and rollerblocks to my monitor (Silverline SR17.5) equipped system definitely helped but bass is still not nearly as controlled as I'd like.

Until we move into a different house where I can have a dedicated room for audio, I cannot use subs or add panels, traps, etc. to the room.  

So, I'm left with the possibility of upgrading a component but I have no idea whether my integrated (Wells Majestic), transport (Sim Moon 260) or DAC (Aqua La Voce S2) might be the best candidate for upgrading.

DAC UPGRADE ?
Are R2R ladder DACs simply weak in this area?  Searching the threads, I found a reference to DAC power supplies having a strong influence re: bass control but I lack the technical expertise to utilize this fact. Please keep in mind that I do not enjoy DACs that prioritize resolution above all.  

TRANSPORT UPGRADE ?
Would replacing the Moon transport with say, the new Pro-ject CD Box RS2 T be a better choice? 

INTEGRATED UIPGRADE ?
Would an amp with more grunt be the best choice?

I can only upgrade one of these at this point.
Budget:
Integrated: 5K
Transport: 3.5K
DAC: 5K
stuartk
And... I've experimented with speaker distance from back wall. Moving them as far forward as I can (37"), I note no improvement. 
Hi tvad-- always nice to hear from you!

I appreciate you offering advice based upon your experience with Silverlines.

As it happens, I live in the town where Pass Labs used to be located but have only heard Pass separates driving larger Zu speakers-- not the integrated-- and never with Silverlines. What I heard sound great, though.

I could just afford a used INT-25.
I could swing a used Coda more easily.  

I've long been a stubborn advocate of not buying anything I can't return, so I'd have to decide whether I'm willing to take a risk in this regard or not. 

Is the Coda similarly smooth- sounding to the Pass gear ? 

@hilde45:

Thanks for your input. 

I did try port stuffing and didn't notice much difference. And as noted above, moving speakers from original location 27" away from wall to 37" didn't seem to have any effect, either. 

I could be mistaken but I think I've read that Alan Yun recommends biwiring. The thing is, my speaker cables are long-- 20 feet. 

What about swapping out the speakers for a front-ported design?
I know Salk offers several such models. 

@tvad:

I checked out the Sistrums and am not sure how they'd work with stand-mounts. 
@tvad:

This review of the Coda makes it sound very appealing, especially given that reviewer prefer warmer sounding gear, as I do. 

http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/coda-csib-integrated-by-richard-willie/
Post removed