Which companies deserve a star for Christmas

Which companies gave you a stellar experiences this year in terms of excellent product, and knowledgeable and accessible sales and service?
After spending 45 minutes of hold with AT&T last night and never being able to even talk to a person at several companies this year. It is refreshing that in audio you still can talk to someone quickly who is eager and able to help you.
I nominate in alphabetical order the following companies that gave me stellar experiences this year: Audio Horizons, Ayon, Morrow Audio, Nuforce, Stillpoints, Von Schweikert.
128x128gammajo

Showing 1 response by polk432

Paul Chambers of Goodwins high end has always been very helpful, and has given me a couple of VERY good offers over the past year. I also bought a pair of Lipinski 707 monitors from Lukas Lipinski. It's not every day a CEO and President of a company will even talk to a customer, let alone the deal he gave me on the speakers. I truly respect anyone in a high position that puts people before profits, unlike some of the scumbags I've worked for in the past. My respect is for anyone in any business caring enough to rate people over profits. Guess who I'll promote and buy from again, even if their prices are higher than the snobs out there. Best of luck to all.