Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
George, George, George of the jungle 
Strong as he can be 
Ahhh 
Watch out for that tree…
I owned a PS Audio Stellar 300 amplifier. Expansive soundstage and very high resolution. Dead quiet and ran cool. I left it on all the time because of a low current draw. If you are fixated on a Class D amp, this one is quality and won't break the bank.
Hello Class D Lovers and Haters
I am following class D discussion maybe in last 5 years and though can’t say anything refer to thecnical barriers for achieving like in heaven sound quality but I’ll choose a good class D over any class A/B or A anytime!
Main reason is cost and physical design plus sound quality of class D amps! I think other average users have the same idea and the reason market is leaning to develop more advance amps by this technology , is ppl buy it and love it ( except few picky nerds that try by numbers warn us about this fraud )
Best advice for ppl is to test them by themselves , buy a second hand with good reviews ( not those mainly advertised by media but by ppl that have used them) 
just add a good tube pre amp and you won’t regret it unless you enjoying be the one who always like the old ones ;)
p.s) I am not working in audio business so that is my honest opinion !
Cheers
/Kevin
Post removed