Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
Im about now to try the Synergistic Research HFT (10 Pieces).
You had me reading up till then, lucky it was your last sentence and not your first, if it was I would have ignored the rest of your post, I hope directional ac mains fuses aren't next? 

Cheers George
Hello George
What about the HFT? Have you tried them? If they are snake oíl, I guess I should find out soon. What if they are not? 

Thank you ricevs, Tim, and Jetter... Admittedly, I have been soaked in music since I was a tod... The only reason why I did not become a professional composer is that my retinas failed me in the late 1970s and could no longer use pencil and paper, so I switched major and took a degree in Comp Sci instead.... Good move, as I managed to make a reasonable living with the maddening machines until I retired at the end of '18. Yet, throughout all this time, music has continued to be an integral part of my life in one way or another.

I have no idea if I have expertise beyond anyone else, or if my ears are good or not, but they are the primary tool that I use to perceive the World... What I sometimes post are the stories about the beauty of music and sound that my ears tell to me... It is my joy to continue to share with you Audiogon friends the tonal magic that I hear through my system.

Saluti, G.

Hello Tim, Bruno Putzeys has left Hypex more than two yers ago, and as far as I know, he is not involved at this time with NCore technology development.

He has since founded a new company, called Purifi:

https://www.purifi-audio.com/

And within Purifi Bruno is developing new class D technology.... No, as far as I know, Putzeys may not be applying GaN transistors in his new design.

Saluti, G.

Hi Guido.
Thanks for the info, my friend. Very interesting about Bruno leaving Hypex to found Purifi.
The progress of class D technology continues to be very interesting and promising.

Tim