Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
But right now we have 600 watt a channel mosfet class D dual mono amps that sound great for a mere $2000 (yours truly coming very soon).
Now that's an ad to promote ones own goods, and the rest of the post trying to put others off getting or waiting for Class-D with GaN technology, and to purchase their's instead.
Isn't that called shilling/canvassing or is there another word for it?

Cheers George

George cannot handle the truth.  It does not matter what I sell or who says what....what matters is the truth.  I tell the truth.....you make up stuff about the latest class D (saying it is all crap) which you have not heard.  That is the truth.  I don't care if someone buys a $15000 amp.  My amps are in a completely different price point.  Someone who can afford a $15000 sexy amp would not even look at my amps.  I am semi retired.  I don't need any advertising.  My amps will speak for themselves.  However, I know what I hear and what I hear is that the best of todays class D mosfet 500K switching amps are dang good.  This is from listening.  What do you know about the latest mosfet class D amps?  Nothing..

Bye the way, manufacturers and dealers are all over these threads.  Totally allowed as long as they don't get out of hand.  Notice the info from the Nord guy here....nothing wrong with it.  Your problem with me is not that I am a manufacturer......but that I believe and say something different from you and since you like to be right you use any defense you can to make my statements look biased.  The only truth in audio is what you hear.  And you have not listened to any of the latest mosfet amps.....so you speak no truth about them.  You are just making stuff up!  There are reviews and posts all over the net by people having their mind blown with these latest mosfet class D amps.  But if you refuse to believe others who listen, I feel sorry for you.

I am not saying the latest 500K mosfet class D amps are state of the art and will never get better or that GaNs or whatever in the future might not better the sound.  What I am saying is that we have great sound now.....but you must find it.  Every single amp sounds different.  Every single manufacturer has different capabilities.  Seek out the best in your price point.  You will be happy, when you do.

My business model is one of self service.  The "self" is everyone.  For there is only love, God and self.  So, if someone makes an amp for the same money or less than me and most people feel it is a better amp then I will stop selling my amp.  Because I treat everyone as myself (because they are....we are one).  I want to have the best thing for the money and I want the same for everyone else.  What I sell is service.  The more you bless, love and serve everyone then the most happiness is created.  Let there be light!  Please, tell the truth.  The truth in audio is what you hear.  If you have beliefs based on non experience then they may or may not be true.  What you hear is always true. 

I am not saying the latest 500K mosfet class D amps are state of the art
Good, because they’re not current technology, will not allow them to be, but GaN technology looks like it might.

BTW: Nice last paragraph sermon, that should get a few more buying your soon to be released Class-D’s made from Ice modules?
http://tweakaudio.com/EVS-2/EVS_1200_amplifier/IMAG001.JPG
Agree with WWS about class D sounding quite different from each other, we’ve tried NAD, Gato, Nord and Mola Mola so far.
Post removed