Which cart. with Clearaudio Unify & Teres 255?

After 15 years in the digital darkness I'm jumping back into vinyl and have ordered a Teres 255 turntable with a Clearaudio Unify arm. Now I'm clueless as to what cartridge to use with this rig. I've heard great things about the Shelter 901, but have also seen warnings here that the compliance of this cart. might be too low for the Unify, which is a unipivot design and which the Teres website says "wobbles a lot." Chris Brady of Teres mentioned the Benz Ruby 2 as a possibility. Any other ideas in the under 2K range?

If it matters, this will be used with a Supratek Cortese preamp and Dunlavy SC-IV speakers. I'm also shopping for an amp, but that's another thread.
so_noted
Yes, I'm looking forward to it. The Teres arrived yesterday and I ordered the ZYX today. I figured if I'm going to get back into vinyl I might as well do it right. By this time next week I hope to be a very happy camper!
Man, if you have been out of vinyl for 15 years, and are now getting what I think are superior choices, a Teres 255 and ZYX R-100 Fuji for that Supratek Cortese preamp, WOW are you in for some ear candy!
Ron
Yes, the lower is always better, as long as you have the gain. The reason being the lower output model will have smaller, lighter weight coils, and therefore faster response. Load it at 100 ohms. Good luck.
Thanks for the response Twl. Any thoughts on whether to go with the .48 mV or .24 mV version of this cartridge? The Cortese has a lot of gain and can handle either one on paper. I'm guessing that it's best to take advantage of that fact and go with the lower output cartridge. Does this make sense?
I think the best choice for that arm on the Teres 255 would be a ZYX R-100 Fuji. It is definitely in the same excellent sonic quality as the Shelter 901, but has a higher compliance that will work better with a Unipivot arm like the Clearaudio Unify. It just fits in your budget at the very top, as it costs $2k new retail. I don't think you'll find anything better at that price, that will work as well in that arm. That is what I would recommend.