Which Cables for Sony DVP-9000ES

I will be receiving my new Sony DVD player any day and am curious on IC recommendations for the analog rca's out. Will be connecting to a Krell HTS preamp. What I understand, you have to use the analog outs to take advantage of SACD. Is that not right?
128x128gfroman

Showing 3 responses by no_money

Yes the SACD is only output through the analog outputs, I use Transparent "super". They work for me, but cables can be one of those personal taste things like most other equipment. Try as many brands as you can. I have heard a lot of people using MIT with the Krell gear, there should be some synergy there.
Albert, I have broken in the CD section, but with the limited SACD selections out there I really don't have that much on the SACD side yet, maybe 60 hrs or so. Can I just leave this thing on repeat? Do I have to have my pre-amp on? It's tube so I would rather not.I have heard conflicting reports on what has to be done to break it in, but you seem to have been around so I would like to hear your input. Thanks in advance,and let us know what you think of the cd playback after it is broken in.