Which Budget Speakers, Tekton or Omega?

I have a $2500 budget and haven’t had any luck finding the right floorstander in the local hifi shops, so am seeking advice from owners of internet-direct speakers.

I have an all tube system with a 30W triode EL34 amp. My system is in the living room, 12’ x 16’ x 8.' Speakers can be a maximum height of about 40 inches.
   Most important to me is a realistic laid-back presentation with open, transparent sonics. For example, I really like the KEF sound. I listen to 90% Classical, but also take my Led Zeppelin very seriously.
I have a sensitivity to high frequencies (hyperacusis), so there must be a smooth and natural top-end. And I’m done with metal tweeters since I haven’t found any that work for me.

There have been many Tekton threads, so I’m familar with some of their models, but I’m very intrigued by the Omega’s. Can anybody share their experiences with the Omega line or offer advice on floorstanders within my budget? I’m open to used or demos.

128x128lowrider57
@lowrider57 Just skimmed through the rebbi review and one thing to keep in mind he's comparing an 8 watt SET amp, albeit a good one, with the Krell. Your amp, which is a 30 watt PP as I remember would be a totally different animal then the AN amp rebbi owns. @rebbi Fantastic and comprehensive review and great pics thanks!
@jond , yes a very different amp than mine. I'm looking at reviews and seeing that a 20 to 30W tube is needed to get the most out of the Hologram M3 Turbo. High power SS is even better.
@rebbi  , Yes, great review and I liked your step by step setup and comparison to the M4.

rebbi, can you explain how the compression driver is designed to work with a cone rather than using a voice coil?

charles1dad and Gwalt, I posted this reply in the wrong listing sorry.

I tend to listen music at bout 70-85db in my condo thats more then enough to be satisfying and not disturb my fellow condo dwellers. Yes the LV's do come alive some what more with 15-20wch but I do think they are still very good with only 8wch. I'd bet a 300b parallel amp would be glorious with them. I may look at having my amp modified for parallel operation. wow can you imagine 16wch! lol

lots of choices we live in a great audio time.