Which Budget Friendly Floorstanders Next?

I just let go of my Monitor Audio Silver 6's and am in the market for something new.  I am aware that some of these might not fill the 6's shoes, but I really just want to try something new, something fresh, and something different.

Here are the options:

KEF Q700
Wharfedale 10.7 (Cheapest Option)
Focal Chorus 716
ELAC Uni-Fi U5 Slim

Thoughts?  Suggestions?
10000_hz_legend
Sorry mofojo I left that out...

Currently have a Marantz 5009 > Pre-outs > Adcom 535ii (Sometimes Adcom 5300)

Also have a Teac 301 DAC that I use as a preamp with the Adcoms for those true stereo days.  Occasionally use an old Sony E2000ESD as a Preamp as well.  

Side note:  Picked up a 90's Pioneer Elite surround sound processor for $40 the other day that I plan on messing around with.
Haven't heard them so maybe it's heresy. Tekton Lore or other Tekton. Have Tekton DI. 
I have never heard of Teckton.  I know Revel is supposed to be very good and my local shop claims that the Revel F36 is "The best floorstanding speaker under $2,000.00".  I am weary though because I don't know that much about them.  
The MA Silver 6 by all accounts is an excellent speaker. I auditioned at length the MA Silver 8 and nearly went with them but ended up going with the Bowers and Wilkins 683 S2. For me the bass quantity and quality was better (bigger with better tonality), the treble seems a bit more refined as well. The mids of the MA Sliver series and the 683 S2 are similar with the MA being a touch more refined in the Sliver 8.

I could have easily lived with the Silver 8, it is excellent. But if your looking for a change the 683 S2 might be a good choice.

I noticed you were considering the B&W CM8. If you can live with the Black Ash vinyl veneer you might want to check the 683 S2 out.

Cheers,

Scott
I don't think you are going to like the Focals in all likelihood.  I own older 936s and they are analytical, require really good electronics and cables to get them singing right.  The rich and fullest sound on your list is probably the Vandersteens, but get a model up if you can. good luck