Which Brand 5.1 Receiver & Model for under $400 & speaker suggestions?

Starting out with Building my new Surround "Movie & Ps4 set up"  we currently have a Bose Cineamate-series 2 Surround System. Subwoofer is not Currently working after 5 years of use 
I have a 1080p Samsung Tv  & watch Dvd's & Blue-rays. 1080p is fine for me & 5.1 Speaker Set-up. I am just Watch Di Movies & Netflix,Ps4 games.  Wanting to not spend more Than $400 on the Receiver ...its doesn't have to have all bells & whistles. wanting at least 70 watt per channel & later if your able to Suggest Reliable & Durable ---Fronts,center, back surround speakers. I'm a Single Father me & 10 yr old son love to feel our movies & games.
Going to get our Back due Child Support Soon!
Much Thanks 
andreeon
Just thinking I’m going to have more than the 50watt Marantz. I’m really Not wanting to upgrade amps or receivers. I will not move past the 3.1 or 3.2 ever. Just want to make sure that I’ll have enough to power what I have well. And not go past the $400 total Mark for the unit
Funny. My first amp was the 200 wpc Dynaco ST400. Then came the McCormack DNA-1 at 150 wpc. Both solid state amps. Both separates. Next was the Aronov LS960I at 60 wpc. Each one better than the one before. Now running the best of them all, Melody integrated with a whopping 50 wpc. 

I just had a party. 20+ people. Every single one sat transfixed, spellbound, moved. Most common comment, this is just like being at a live concert. 

"If the first watt isn't any good, why would you want 200 more of them?"
-Robert Harley
You have my suggestions. You read, but you do not comprehend. Forget watts. Forget multi-channel. Two channel integrateds. Go and listen.
On these opinions pushing a 2-channel integrated.  It is very true that a 2-channel integrated is going to give you much better quality sound - that is if you listen to music most of the time.  However, your home theater and possibly gaming scenarios will be compromised because of the lack of center channel.  The center channel is likely the most important and most used speaker in HT/movies.  The imaging is going to off and different in a 2-channel only system (no matter what people say and the argument for "phantom center").