Which audio component would you like Santa to place under the christmas tree for you?

If you are not of Christian faith, and do not believe in Christ please take no offense to my post. If you think you have been sufficiently good enough to receive a gift, like the one Santa Claus may bring during the Christmas holiday, please post your wish. “What would you want Santa to leave for you, under the Christmas tree this holiday?” As a bonus...”What audio component would you gift another”?
128x1282psyop
Is a component limited to one box, or one ‘solution’?

Knowing little or nothing about them: And if one box only:
Bermister top line amp (911?)

If a solution; (two boxes or more):
Speakers. Whatever the most expensive ones in the world are presently.

(not planning on keeping them… but maybe a year. Selling them, they will fuel my next system construction)

....OK....

My sincere apologies to those offended by my response to Stereo 5's 'wish list', which was meant as 'humour'....albeit 'not in the best taste' nor 'correct' in it's 'POV'. However:

"Content may be removed for one or more of these reasons:
  • It looked like spam (Ah, No..not in any flavour I experience...)
  • It was abusive towards another member ( OK....''vague interpretation" perhaps....a f/m viewer may have objected....)
  • It depicts explicit and/or violent content (...if one applies an extreme view of 'explicit'....'violent', No....)
  • It contains profanity ("Profane", maybe... 'cursing' in the 'usual sense'...No....)"
I'll accept the moderators' judgement under the circumstances; it's Their Job to maintain 'PC' based on the 'T&C's of AG.

I, again, apologize to the company assembled here.

However...my sense of humour, however....such as it is...

Remains.

I refuse to 'fall on my sword' in atonement.

One: I don't own one....firearms, either.

Two: No one's going to clean up afterwards.

Three: I have better things to do...

CU....;)

("Will the Black Hole of Deletion swallow asvjerry Yet Again?  Stay tuned...

....or not.") *Pfft*
2psyop, I would be happy with the Bluesound Vault 2 we have been discussing. Remain looking into one of these.
Wait!!  I want those new giant Wilson Chronosomethings.
Then I could sell them, buy a Ferrari and have lots of "chicks" hanging on my arm. OK maybe this gets deleted, but I did start with the speakers.

Happy Holidays to all.
mesch, Yes the Vault would be a great addition to any stereo system. Very versatile and in my experience Bluesound offers tremendous customer service. I am big on audio companies who back their brand, their equipment!