Which area of components to spend the most $ on? Boy I was wrong all my life!

I have been an audio junkie for about 25 years. All those years, I have read plenty of discussion posts and recommendations where to spend the most money on. The majority, even the experts recommend to spend the most money on speakers. Up to as high as 60% of the total budget.Example: CEO of PS Audio-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYwL7vPkPhg
I believed this all my life. Today, my eyes are opened. My total budget is about $15K.Before today, my system was:Speakers-Revel F36 Concerta 2 (For the money, this is the best speakers I’ve heard. I like it more than my previous Dynaudio Contour 30)Integrated Amp-Marantz PM-10 (Class D, balanced, 400wpc at 4ohms)CD Player-Oppo UDP 205 & Marantz CD 6005 (Some of the best in class)Line conditioner-Furman Elite PFi 15Cables-Kimber 8TC Speaker Cables (Sorry, not a cable nut. I’d rather spend money elsewhere)
I upgraded my front end CD player to... Marantz SA-11S3. I was BLOWN away! This is the greatest upgrade I have ever heard in my life. For 25 years, I was taught to spend the most in speakers. Sorry! It’s the FRONT END! The best source you can afford. The purity transcends down the river. I am blown away by the sheer improvement in detail, clarity, depth, the air around the instruments.
My philosophy has changed.
skimrn
The actual problem here is: 

At my price point where is it most difficult to find good value for money? How will it work in my home? 

I don't think there is any way of saying "allocate x% to source, speakers, amplification, preamp"  These things are all going to swap around between a $1000 system and a $100,000 system. How much money does one need to spend on a given component to make it not the weakest link in the chain. 

I still think room acoustics are the biggest most un addressed issue in hifi because it's so multifactorial and there's no easy way to talk about it like comparisons of x vs y amplifier.  

My system is a joke compared to other systems here, for sure, but I have implemented swarm subwoofers because I couldn't get the bass right in the actual living room I listen in here in the real world.  We're listening to a lot of folk and folktronica, this isn't the Weeknd or Lil Wayne but I had to spend my money on subs.  

I also couldn't position floor standing speakers or large boxes in a way that would get anything close to a good listening triangle.  I liked big speaker sound but had to wind up with bookshelves to get them in the right space relative to where we listen. 

If we listened in some ideal purpose constructed listening room with bass traps three layers of sheetrock and built in consultation with an audio engineer maybe we could say spend money on x, y and z in that order, but then again if we had that room the largest expense would almost surely be the room itself. 

I think, in some ways, a big question is what to spend the least on.  That's probably on working out your listening space and finding music and time to enjoy it with people you love.  Spending the least money doesn't mean the least attention. The real "front end" is less fussing and more enjoyment. 

@eisen0169....obviously someone out there has a brain!  Well said.  All the voodoo in the world thought up by GK will not help you obtain better sound.